Friday, January 28, 2011

Do you remember the Hula Hoop?

I never was able to hula hoop.  Now it is the latest exercise rage.  My daughter Laura got one about a year ago.  Hers weighs about 5 pounds.  It is about 2 inches thick with bumps around the inside so that it beats you as you hula.  It also comes apart and fits in a case.  I'm not kidding.

Now our youngest has one and has just enough room in the living room to use it.  Ok, I tried it and I got so tickled that it was like I sneezed if you know what I mean.  Anyway,  I still can't do it.  Did I think I would improve in that ability as I got older?

So here are some pictures of Marylee and her hula hoop.  Her's weighs 3 pounds and is covered in foam so it is very soft and it has no bumps to beat you.  She hula hooped for 4 minutes and 40 seconds before it slid down to the floor.  Pretty good for the first day.  Will the living room survive?  Hey, she's the last kid so who cares!


So here are some shots of the Goepper's with their Hula Hoops!













No comments:

Post a Comment