Monday, January 24, 2011

Check out the blogs I like

I'm relatively new to blogging but I have a few favorites I'd like you to know about.

My daughter, Sarah, has a blog and it is: crispstudio.org

Cookbook editor and author, Maggie Green has a great blog:  greenapron.com/blog/

My friend Jill has several blogs which you can discover from her blog at:  bluegrassjill.blogspot.com

Traci has a great blog with lots of tips on organizing and decorating : beneathmyheart.net

My friend Danielle has a sweet blog at :  simplegraceblog.com

Our friends Scott and Valorie Walz have a beautiful blog featuring the people they photograph.  They did all three girls senior pictures, our 25th wedding anniversary and Sarah's wedding.  They print every photograph they take.   www.studiowaltz.com/blog/

Follow some blogs, it's fun.  I hope you will follow mine too.

1 comment: