Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Are you a big spoon person or a little spoon person?


It may just be one of my little quirks but I like a little spoon for cereal or soup or ice cream or anything.
I just don't get the big spoon thing.  I guess it is proper etiquette but I like a little spoon.  I don't just like any little spoon however,  I like this spoon on the left.  I'm not sure where it came from.  It doesn't match my other spoons but  I look for this spoon when I want to eat something that requires a spoon.  I don't let other people have the spoon when I'm setting the table.  It's not a real shiny spoon.  It seems to have almost a satin finish.  Things taste better to me when I use this spoon.  It looks like an early American style, perhaps a Paul Revere type spoon.  I know it's odd but I really like that spoon.  What quirks do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment