Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Kitchen Tool You Need

Do you have one of these?  It's called a spring whisk.  My friend, Jill told me about it and bought me one.  If you do any basic cooking at all you need this tool.   The shape of the tool allows you to get in the
creases of a round pan while cooking any sauce or pudding, dissolving lumps a warp speed.  I  love this tool and I'm so glad Jill told me about it.  I got all my girls one for Christmas.  I have saved them a great deal of lump stress.  Maybe I've saved you some too.  Thanks Jill!

Here is a link on Amazon where you can get one.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you like it. I could not believe when I saw you using a wooden spoon to make cooked pie filling! When the boys were young Dusty was really afraid of monsters. I gave him my whisk, told him it was a "Monster Stick" and if he took it to bed with him, no monsters would get him. Like Dumbo's feather, it worked like magic!

    From Pudding to Monsters, you can't beat a spring whisk [pun intended].